Donau Auen National Park: running and cycling
Fitness around your hein hotel
You love outdoor activities like running or cycling and you don't want to miss it out during your business or city trip? Then feel at home in the hein hotel near Vienna airport and have a look at this great opportunity: The Boutiquehotel hein near Vienna has exclusive access to the 5.5 km running path and a bicycle track which leads directly through the fascinating world of the Donau Auen National Park.
Exclusive running track of the hein hotel
The Donau Auen National Park, where the Danube is still flowing freely, preserves the last remaining major wetlands environment in Central Europe. It is a habitat for numerous rare animals and plants, and promises lots of variety for runners.
Use to exclusive offer of the Boutique Hotel hein near Vienna and cap off your day on the running and cycling tracks with the national park's glorious nature serving as your backdrop.
The running track
The Boutique Hotel hein in Schwechat-Mannswörth offers its running guests a very flat track idyllic Donau Auen scenery:
Distance: 5,500 m
80% paved track, 20% asphalt
- Leaving the hotel, turn right and run along the Mannswörther Strasse.
- After 350 m turn left; continue for 150 m and then turn right.
- Pass by the stadium; after 1 km you reach the Jägerhausgasse.
- Continue for 1,400 m in the beautiful cottonwood alley, turn to the left into the meadow; the river Schwechat is now to your left.
- After 3.9 km you reach the outermost point of the track.
- Turn to the left and run up the hillside. After 4 km you reach the pavilion.
- Pass by the recreation centre; after 4.8 km you run on asphalt again.
- Turn to the left as soon as you passed by the market garden; after 5.5 km you reach the Boutique Hotel hein again.
Do not miss this exclusive offer of the Boutiquehotel hein and experience an amazing running track through idyllic nature after a busy working day.
Book your room online now or send a
non-binding enquiry to your hotel near Vienna airport.