Events in Vienna and Surroundings
Top Events in the Danube Metropolis
The top events in Vienna and surroundings attract thousands of guests. Experience the fascination of numerous events which offer something for every taste. There is no time for yawning in Vienna: Top events like theatre performances, concerts, festivals etc. attract thousands of guests at all times of the year.
Exclusive Major Events in Vienna and Surroundings
Austria's capital is a top destination for exclusive major events in Vienna and surroundings. Have a look at the top events in Lower Austria, recommended by the
- Enjoy cabaret, theatre, literature, music and chanson during one of the numerous events at the Satire Festival in Schwechat.
- Learn more about genious Nestroy during the annual international conference (Nestroy-Gespräche) in Schwechat.
- The Movie Days and the Cultural Summer at Rotmühle castle guarantee unforgettable moments during your holidays in Austria.
- Carnuntum Experience (from mid August till the end of August) is a festival dedicated to wine, indulgence, nature and culture with elegant dinners, exclusive gourmet events, creative workshops, outdoor activities and much more.
- The big Carnuntum Roman Festival at the archaeological park Carnuntum will take you back 2000 years to the fascinating world of the Romans.
- Watch a gladiator fight at the amphitheatre in Bad Deutsch Altenburg.
- The Vienna City Festival is all about music, gastronomy, Viennese traditions and street entertainment.
- The open air event on the Danube island in Vienna with numerous international stars is an absolute must for all music fans.
- Another music highlight you should not miss: The Nova Rock in Nickelsdorf.
If you are more interested in high-performance sports venues, visit the
Multiversum Schwechat, situated in the city centre and only a few minutes away from the
Vienna airport hotel hein.
Look forward to top cultural and sportive events and
book your room online right away or send a
non-binding inquiry to the hotel team.